(Recasts, adds company comments, details) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, May 19 (Reuters) - Nissan Diesel Motor and major shareholder Nissan Motor said on Monday they would jointly develop light trucks in a move that ends alliance talks between Nissan Motor and Isuzu Motors Ltd . Nissan Motor, Japan's third-largest automaker, had been looking for a partner to expand its operations in the high-profit market for light-duty commercial trucks -- part of an aggressive product offensive aimed at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Nissan, Nissan Diesel to tie up in light trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642