(Adds global sales figure other details) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, April 23 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co , the first major Japanese car maker to report annual results, posted a 51 percent rise in operating profit on Wednesday and forecast further growth powered by product launches in the key U.S. market for minivans and hot-selling sport utility vehicles (SUVs). Nissan was hauled back from the brink of collapse by France's Renault four years ago to become Japan's most profitable car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Nissan posts big profit growth,sees further rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642