(Adds analyst quote) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Nissan Motor Co confirmed its status as the world's most profitable car maker on Monday with a 12 percent jump in annual operating profit and it forecast further growth over the next four years. Announcing a highly anticipated three-year business plan to begin next April, Japan's third-biggest auto maker said it aimed to boost global sales by 37 percent to 4.2 million vehicles by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Nissan posts bumper profits, forecasts firm growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.