(Recasts with Russia, Infiniti plans, CEO and analyst comments) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, April 25 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. posted a 3.4 percent fall in fourth-quarter operating profit on Tuesday, reflecting a lack of new models for the important U.S. market, and forecast little improvement ahead, citing risks from high commodity prices, volatile exchange rates and stiff competition. Japan's second-biggest auto maker, 44 percent-owned by Renault SA , is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Nissan Q4 op profit down,sees little growth this yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.