* Parts availability will determine production schedules * Iwaki engine plant to resume full output in late April * 55,000 units of lost vehicle production (Adds North American Nissan comment) DETROIT, March 30 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd said on Wednesday it would resume normal operations at all its Japanese plants, except its Iwaki engine facility, by mid-April. Nissan said the production schedules of its Japanese plants will be determined by the availability of parts. It said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Nissan to resume output at Japan plants mid-April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.