(Adds CEO quotes, analyst comments, background) * Targets total China sales of 2.3 million vehicles * Plans to invest 50 bln yuan in China through end-2015 * Car maker to launch about 30 new products in China by 2015 * New products to include Venucia electric vehicle By Fang Yan and Ken Wills BEIJING, July 26 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor , the largest Asian automaker in China, plans to nearly double its annual sales in the country to 2.3 million vehicles by the end of 2015, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Nissan says aims to nearly double China sales by 2015" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.