(Recasts with company announcement and background) By Yuko Inoue TOKYO, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. , Japan's second-biggest car maker, said on Thursday it would slightly beat its annual target for global car sales due to strong demand in the United States and Japan. Nissan, owned 44 percent by France's Renault , said it expected sales for the year ending Sept. 30 of over 3.65 million vehicles, compared with its target of 3.6 million and a record 3.4 million worldwide in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Nissan sees 3.65 mln annual vehicle sales by Sept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642