(Updates with analyst comments, details, closing price) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Feb 5 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. shares lost 8.4 percent to knock $4.7 billion off its market value on Monday after a massive profit warning raised doubts over the automaker's near-term growth prospects and prompted several brokerages to lower their ratings. UBS Securities cut its rating to Reduce 2 from Buy 2, and its price target to 1,300 yen from 1,600 yen, saying the scenario ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Nissan shares sink on profit warning, rating cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.