* Presidential deadline looming for Kirk, Kim to get deal * U.S. beef, auto concerns main problems to resolve * USTR won't say if it gave any proposals to Korea (Adds industry, analysts' comments) By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Top U.S. and South Korean trade officials finished talks in San Francisco on Wednesday without announcing a deal on beef and auto trade issues that have blocked U.S. approval of a free trade pact. "United States Trade Representative Ron Kirk ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-No deal yet in U.S.-South Korea trade talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642