(Adds detail, background) By Gernot Heller BERLIN, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Germany does not expect to take a direct stake in aerospace group EADS via state bank KfW or other federal or state institutions, a senior government official told Reuters on Thursday. Germany has been thinking about ways to safeguard its influence in EADS should core shareholder DaimlerChrysler cut its 22.5 percent holding by 7.5 percent as Daimler has said it wants to do. Chancellor Angela Merkel has said Berlin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-No direct German stake in EADS planned -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.