(Adds planned U.S. project abandoned in final two paragraphs) HAMBURG, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Europe's largest copper producer, Norddeutsche Affinerie , is upbeat about conditions in key markets in coming months including higher concentrate treatment and refining charges, its CEO said on Friday. "We are viewing the coming months with great confidence," CEO Bernd Drouven said. "The market conditions for Norddeutsche and Cumerio are continuing to develop favourably." Norddeutsche is close to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Norddeutsche CEO optimistic on business prospects" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.