(Adds Lundbeck, updates Nokia, Frontline) HELSINKI, Feb 26 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday: NOKIA The world's top cellphone maker is eyeing entering the laptop business, its Chief Executive Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo said in an interview to Finnish national broadcaster YLE late on Wednesday. [ID:nLP552779] "We are looking very actively also at this opportunity," Kallasvuo said, when asked whether Nokia plans to make ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Feb 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.