(Adds TDC factor) HELSINKI, Nov 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday: ERICSSON The world's biggest mobile network equipment maker said on Wednesday it had agreed to buy parts of bankrupt Canadian telecoms firm Nortel's GSM business in North America. Ericsson said it would pay $70 million on a cash and debt free basis, subject to adjustments. It said the deal was expected to have a positive effect on earnings within a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS-Factors to watch on Nov 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.