HELSINKI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday: DANSKE BANK The Nordic region's second-biggest lender reported third-quarter results slightly above forecasts and said it would raise about 7 billion Danish crowns ($1.21 billion) in new equity in a bid to improve its ratings and strengthen its position relative to Nordic peers. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Oct 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642