* Sees annualised savings of about 10 mln stg by FY12 * Shares up 14 pct (Recasts; adds CEO comments) By Tresa Sherin Morera BANGALORE, June 30 (Reuters) - Van-hire group Northgate Plc posted a higher full-year profit, beating market expectations, as it benefited from strong used-vehicle markets in both the UK and Spain, sending its shares up 14 percent. The company, which rents out light commercial vehicles in Britain, Ireland and Spain, said it expected margins in the UK to improve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Northgate profit up; sees UK margins improving further" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.