(Recasts; adds details from NYSE, Nasdaq, SEC) WASHINGTON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - The New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq on Monday added nearly 100 stocks of companies involved in financial services to a temporary ban on short-selling ordered last week by U.S. regulators. NYSE Euronext added 30 companies, including shares of General Electric Co , M&T Bank Corp , Legg Mason Inc and General Motors Corp . Nasdaq OMX Group added 66 companies, including California First National Bancorp . ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-NYSE, Nasdaq add 96 stocks to SEC's short-sale ban" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642