(Adds Reed comment, NYSE committee meeting, background) By Kevin Drawbaugh WASHINGTON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Interim New York Stock Exchange Chairman John Reed, called from retirement to reshape the world's largest bourse, said on Monday he has no immediate plans to ax NYSE board members. Before meeting for two hours with Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman William Donaldson, Reed said he was in "listening mode" on how the NYSE should mend its ways following the furor created by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-NYSE's Reed meets SEC chief, in 'listening mode'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.