* Obama seeks bipartisan solution to tax cuts * Says U.S. cannot afford to let middle-class taxes rise * Tax cuts for millionaires, billionaires said too costly (Adds more details, background) By Caren Bohan KOKOMO, Ind., Nov 23 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama said on Tuesday the United States must extend tax cuts for the middle class but could not afford to do so for the wealthy, laying out his position before next week's meeting on the issue with Republicans. Obama, who ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Obama: eager to extend middle-class tax cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642