* Obama's thinking on GM, Chrysler unchanged - admin official * GM focused on faster, more aggressive restructuring - GM * U.S. stock futures, dlr fall on GM bankruptcy fears (Adds comment from official and GM, background, byline, changes dateline, previous SINGAPORE) By Jeff Mason WASHINGTON, March 31 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama's thinking on the crisis facing General Motors Corp has not changed since Monday, a senior administration official told Reuters on Tuesday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Obama thinking on GM, Chrysler unchanged-official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.