(Adds Ottawa probing problems with emergency procedures) By Ka Yan Ng TORONTO, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Ontario began its work week with the first real test of its fragile power supply on Monday and pleaded with business and the public to halve their energy consumption as generators rebuild to full capacity following North America's biggest power blackout. The Independent Electricity Market Operator, which regulates the provincial electricity grid, said Ontario was capable of generating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ontario starts work week with pleas to save energy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642