(Adds detail, background, table) By Pete Harrison BRUSSELS, June 24 (Reuters) - There will be a slight drop in demand for OPEC oil by 2012 followed by considerable uncertainty over demand growth to 2020 or how much to invest in meeting it, a document tabled at EU-OPEC talks on Tuesday showed. Oil exporting group OPEC currently pumps about 32 million barrels per day (bpd), but changes in climate policy, increases in car ownership in developing countries and moves by non-OPEC oil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-OPEC document warns of investment uncertainty" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642