* Opel continues to win market share -chairman * Opel restructuring ahead of schedule -chairman * GM declines to comment on speculation (Adds GM comment, background) FRANKFURT, June 30 (Reuters) - Opel Chairman Nick Reilly said General Motors was "very satisfied" with progress at Opel, but stopped short of commenting on whether the U.S. auto maker had put the European unit up for sale. "General Motors is very happy with the fact that Opel/Vauxhall is ahead of plan in terms of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Opel chairman says restructuring ahead of schedule" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.