* Labour says announcement is setback to restructuring talks * Bochum plant could see car production halved in January * Site may lose third shift next year - works council By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Dec 10 (Reuters) - Opel said efforts to try to rescue its Bochum car plant in Germany had been to no avail and it still intended to stop vehicle production there in 2016. "The main reasons are the dramatic declines ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Opel sees no alternative to closing Bochum" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.