* Reports loss of $16.02 a share on impairment charges * Says now expects to report net loss for full year * Shares fall 15.6 percent (Adds share reaction, details on sales, analyst comment, byline) By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, April 30 (Reuters) - Oshkosh Corp reported a quarterly loss on Tuesday, including a massive impairment charge, as the economic downturn continued to weigh on demand for its construction vehicles, and warned it would record a loss for the full fiscal year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Oshkosh Corp shares tumble on loss, outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642