* Reports 3rd-qtr net loss of 36 cents a share * Reports loss from continuing ops of 30 cents a share * Analysts expected loss of 19 cents a share (Adds details on sales decline, background on military business) CHICAGO, July 30 (Reuters) - Specialty truckmaker Oshkosh Corp said on Thursday it swung to a wider-than-expected quarterly loss as the downturn in global construction markets continued to weigh on sales of vehicles used by builders. Oshkosh shares fell nearly 9 percent in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Oshkosh posts 3rd-qtr loss, shrs fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.