* Fiscal Q3 EPS 75 cents vs $2.31 year ago * Wall Street expected 73 cents * Fiscal Q3 sales $2.02 bln vs Wall St view $1.89 bln * Shares flat in pre-market trading NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - Specialty truckmaker Oshkosh Corp reported lower quarterly profit and sales than a year before, driven down by the defense division sales, but topped Wall Street estimates. U.S. defense spending pressures and municipal budget woes have been curbing sales. Charles L. Szews, Oshkosh CEO, in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Oshkosh Q3 results lower but beat forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.