* Q2 EPS 74 cents vs Wall St estimate of 73 cents * Sales $1.75 bln vs $1.76 bln analyst forecast (Adds CEO comment, Wall St estimate) NEW YORK, April 28 (Reuters) - Oshkosh Corp reported a lower quarterly profit but slightly beat Wall Street estimates as sales of some of its military vehicles dropped. The specialty truckmaker on Thursday posted net profit of $67.9 million, or 74 cents per share, for the second quarter ended March 31, down from $292.6 million, or $3.22 a share, a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Oshkosh results cut by lower M-ATV sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642