* Beats out three other teams * Company has capacity to build vehicles * First trucks to be delivered in July (adds funding details, CEO comments, stock movement, byline) By Andrea Shalal-Esa WASHINGTON, June 30 (Reuters) - Oshkosh Corp on Tuesday won a $1.1 billion fixed-price contract to build 2,244 lighter, more maneuverable armored trucks for use by U.S. troops in Afghanistan, the Pentagon said on Tuesday. Oshkosh beat out BAE Systems , Navistar International Corp , and Force ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Oshkosh wins $1.1 bln Afghanistan truck deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.