* Reports 2nd-qtr net profit of 7 cents a share * Says profits includes one-time gain * Cuts outlook for European truck demand * Shares fall 6.1 percent (Adds details on North American industry outlook, background) CHICAGO, July 28 (Reuters) - Paccar Inc said on Tuesday that second-quarter earnings plunged more than 90 percent as a weak worldwide freight market walloped demand for the company's trucks and forced it to temporarily close some of its plants. The company warned that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Paccar net drops; European industry outlook cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642