* Posts Q2 EPS of $0.65, below $0.69 Wall Street forecast * Lowers forecast for heavy truck sales * Shares fall 5 percent (Adds industry sales forecast, quote, stock action) BOSTON, July 26 (Reuters) - U.S. heavy truck maker Paccar Inc reported quarterly profit that more than doubled but still was shy of Wall Street's estimates, and warned 2011 demand would not be as strong as it had previously forecast. Its shares fell about 5 percent in premarket trading. The company said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Paccar profit surge misses Wall Street target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642