(Adds analyst comment, stock activity, byline) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, July 24 (Reuters) - Paccar Inc. , the second-largest U.S. truck manufacturer, said on Thursday its quarterly earnings jumped 68 percent and beat analysts' expectations as orders for heavy-duty trucks picked up. "North American orders are up. That's a reflection of a slightly improving economy," said RBC Dain Rauscher analyst Robert Toomey, who rates Paccar's stock "sector perform." Analysts said market share gains ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Paccar profit up as truck orders rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642