* Q2 EPS of $0.27 vs $0.20 estimate * Q2 sales rose 32 percent to $2.46 billion * Finance unit's margins improve as credit losses shrink * Shares up 2.2 percent (Adds details on finance unit, share reaction) CHICAGO, July 27 (Reuters) - Paccar Inc reported stronger-than-expected quarterly results on Tuesday, saying the global market for commercial trucks is slowly rebounding from recession lows. Improved results at the company's in-house finance unit also contributed to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Paccar second-quarter profit tops view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.