* Premium brands showing signs of recovery * Expects better margins for used cars in 2010 * 2009 pretax profit 10.1 mln stg, vs loss of 33.6 mln stg * Expects improved performance in 2010 * Shares up 2 percent (Adds detail, CEO, analyst comments, shares) By James Davey LONDON, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Car dealer Pendragon sees demand for upscale marques such as Maserati and Mercedes-Benz showing signs of recovery, helping this year's outlook as the auto sector grapples with the end ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Pendragon sees stronger demand for used cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.