(Recasts, adds conference call details, share movement) March 26 (Reuters) - Automotive parts and service chain Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack swung to a fourth-quarter loss, hurt by costs related to a restructuring plan it undertook in November, sending its shares down 10 percent. The company has been selling its non-core merchandise since the third quarter to focus on core automotive merchandise and has also been investing in its service business. Chief Executive Jeff Rachor, in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Pep Boys posts 4th-qtr loss; stock falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.