(Recasts, adds early stock activity) CHICAGO, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack on Tuesday said third- and fourth-quarter earnings will fall short of analysts' estimates which it said overestimated the impact of a recent restructuring. Pep Boys shares fell more than 8 percent in early New York Stock Exchange trading following the announcement. Pep Boys also said it was encouraged by recent sales improvement but thought analysts were underestimating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Pep Boys sees earnings below Wall Street views" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642