(Adds ONS denying power problems, changes dateline to Rio, pvs SAO PAULO) By Andrei Khalip RIO DE JANEIRO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - A court injunction forced Brazil's state energy company Petrobras to restore natural gas deliveries to some distributors on Wednesday after it had trimmed supplies to feed gas-fired power plants instead, raising fears or energy shortages. Petrobras reduced gas shipments to Sao Paulo state distributor Comgas and to Rio de Janeiro state's CEG and CEG-Rio on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Petrobras restores natgas supplies amid concerns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642