(Adds trader comment, background) By Louise Knowles PARIS, Feb 23 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen posted a dip in full-year profit on Wednesday and was cautious on the outlook for 2005 despite an imminent product offensive that will rejuvenate its model range. Europe's second-biggest carmaker just met its target of an operating profit "in the region of" 2003's figure, after a year dogged by sluggish demand and cut-throat competition in Europe, high raw material costs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Peugeot 2004 profits dip, cautious on 2005 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.