(Adds quotes, details from signing ceremony) PARIS/MOSCOW, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Europe's second-biggest auto maker PSA Peugeot Citroen is investing 300 million euros ($440 million) in a Russian assembly plant for its mid-size models as part of plans to sell 100,000 cars by 2010. Russia is expected to outstrip Germany as Europe's biggest car market in a few years and is a priority growth area for the French company. The plant at Kaluga, 180 km southwest of Moscow, will have a capacity for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Peugeot Citroen to invest 300 mln euros in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.