(Adds analyst comment, CEO quote) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, July 26 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen missed its operating margin target for the first half of 2006 and reduced its outlook for the second half due to higher raw material prices, the French car group said on Wednesday. The car maker with the second-largest market share in Europe has now issued three profit warnings over the past 12 months but chief executive Jean-Martin Folz said there was no reason to change tack. "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Peugeot-Citroen misses target, cuts outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642