(Adds job cuts are in France, does not impact factory workers, updates job numbers) PARIS, April 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen is seeking 4,800 voluntary job cuts in 2007 in France as part of efforts to reduce its cost base in the face of declining sales, the company said on Thursday. Breaking a taboo against announcing job losses during the French presidential elections, PSA said it was calling a works council meeting on May 9 to put a voluntary redundancy deal in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Peugeot Citroen seeks 4,800 job cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.