(Rewrites with PSA denial) FRANKFURT/TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - France's PSA Peugeot Citroen denied reports on Friday that it was poised to enter a cooperation deal with struggling Japanese automaker Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) . "We have no project of cooperation with Mitsubishi, nothing at all," PSA spokesman Hugues Dufour in Paris said. "We don't forecast to have a cooperation with Mitsubishi," he added. "It can happen that we have contacts with different carmakers in the world ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Peugeot denies reports of tie-up with Mitsubishi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.