(Adds further CEO comments, Ryton) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, May 24 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Wednesday a further rise in raw material prices was putting an extra strain on its 2006 results but the French carmaker kept its target for its operating profit margin. The increase in raw material prices -- of precious metals and oil -- is weighing on the sector and comes on top of fierce competition and sluggish car sales in Western Europe. "It is clear that at the start of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Peugeot keeps 2006 target despite high input costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.