(Recasts, adds further analyst quote) PARIS, Oct 28 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen , Europe's second-biggest carmaker, said on Monday it would spend 700 million euros on a plant in central Europe, underlining its optimism for growth despite flagging demand for cars. Peugeot has posted the strongest internal growth of any carmaker in the past four years, thanks to a refreshed and popular model line-up. Several of its plants are close to their capacity limit, working in three shifts and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Peugeot plans to build central European car plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.