* Peugeot adviser working on 1 bln eur finances-sources * Gores Group, Platinum and PAI vying for GEFCO-sources * CVC/AXA Private Equity also eye logistics group-sources By Simon Meads and Sophie Sassard LONDON, July 25 (Reuters) - Loss-making Peugeot is working on a financing package to help push through the sale of logistics division GEFCO, people familiar with the process said, as the French auto group fights to keep the critical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Peugeot prepares finances for GEFCO suitors-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642