(Adds details on sales, models) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, Oct 27 (Reuters) - French car maker PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Thursday it saw its 2005 operating margin at around 4.0 percent of sales, versus a previous range of 4.0-4.5 percent, after weak third-quarter sales. The world's sixth-largest auto maker said that in an "aggressive competitive market" in Europe, it expected only limited growth in unit sales and it would reduce its production programme significantly to bring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Peugeot reduces 2005 operating margin target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.