* PSA seeks partner to replace Fiat in van venture * Fiat exiting Sevelnord venture when accord expires in 2017 * PSA asked to meet unions with government representatives (Adds comments from CEO, minister) By Laurence Frost PARIS, Jan 27 (Reuters) - French automaker PSA Peugeot Citroen is looking for a new partner for light commercial vehicles to replace Italian peer Fiat, which is withdrawing from the companies' existing venture in 2017. PSA wants to share the cost of developing and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Peugeot seeks partner for commercial vans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.