* Peugeot tells unions concessions needed to keep plant open * Confirms extension of French worker buyouts and retraining (Adds voluntary redundancy details, context, background) By Laurence Frost and Gilles Guillaume PARIS, May 30 (Reuters) - French automaker PSA Peugeot Citroen has asked workers at its Sevelnord plant to agree to a pay freeze, hundreds of job cuts and other concessions, or face possible closure, officials at two unions said. The company is opening talks on plans to reduce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Peugeot seeks Sevelnord job cuts, pay freeze -unions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.