(Adds more analyst comments,, background) By Emelia Sithole and Elizabeth Pineau PARIS/WUHAN, China, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Shares in French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen rose on Friday as hedge funds covered short positions following a profit warning from the company which was not as bad as expected. Peugeot jumped 3.6 percent to 45.4 euros by 1039 GMT, making it the biggest gainer in Paris's benchmark CAC 40 index and outperforming a flat DJ Stoxx auto index . "The market was widely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Peugeot shares climb on hedge fund buying" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.