* Peugeot agrees two-year wage freeze with unions * CGT union votes against deal By Laurence Frost and Gilles Guillaume PARIS, July 26 (Reuters) - French automaker PSA Peugeot Citroen won a pay freeze and other concessions from workers after threatening to close a second plant, and said the deal could be a model for other sites. Peugeot, already cutting more than 10,000 domestic jobs and shuttering a factory near Paris, also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Peugeot urges broader pay deal after Sevelnord win" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.