* Decision will secure future of Sevelnord plant * PSA says Toyota to fund part of investment * PSA shares up 0.3 pct by 0723 GMT (Adds union comment, background) PARIS, Aug 31 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen announced plans to build a new range of commercial vans at Valenciennes-Hordain, granting a reprieve to the northern French plant after unions made concessions on pay and conditions. Europe's second-biggest car maker said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Peugeot van plant gets reprieve after union concessions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642